We are always looking for smart, passionate people to join our growing team; people who want to make a difference and love to collaborate with other creative individuals. We are currently accepting resumes for the following positions.
Graphic Design Internship
Minelli, Inc. is seeking a recent college graduate for a 3-month, full-time Graphic Design Internship. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with senior staff, participate in design review and brainstorming discussions, and play an active role in every step of the design process – from concept to completion. As an intern, you will also gain experience in a wide range of both design and strategy work, including logo concepts, print, web, environmental, strategy, critical thinking and more. Interns may also be responsible for discreet individual projects.
- Passionate about visual design
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong sense of design, color and typography
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to be self-directed toward excellent work outcomes
- Creativity, enthusiasm, sense of humor, team spirited, commitment and professionalism
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
Depending on studio needs, a full-time position may be available at the end of the internship period.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and a link to relevant work to email@example.com with “Design Intern” in the subject line. No phone calls or staffing agencies, please.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with 5-7 years of experience. The role will include working closely with team members on a variety of strategic branding projects in digital, print and environmental spaces. We are looking for someone with curiosity, passion for design and a desire to learn and grow. Strong attention to detail and a solid understanding of typography, color, form and ideation are key. You must possess strong analytical, people, and project management skills.
- Experience with conceptualization and design development of integrated branding programs
- Expert-level knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Basic Knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Creativity, enthusiasm, sense of humor, team spirit, commitment and professionalism
- Degree in graphic design or related field
Apply with your resume and a link to relevant work at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Design Position” in the subject line. No phone calls or staffing agencies, please.