We are always looking for smart, passionate people to join our growing team; people who want to make a difference and love to collaborate with other creative individuals. We are currently accepting resumes for the following positions.
We are looking for a talented individual with 3-5 years of agency or related experience who loves solving complex problems and design thinking. The candidate must possess exceptional writing and verbal skills, and adept at collaboration. This position would involve working on client engagements and ongoing marketing initiatives for our office.
- Speak in a visual language as it applies to design
- Collaborate with designers and other creative individuals
- Make complex problems simple and digestible
- Analyze research and relevant market information
- Write and communicate beautifully
- Identify new opportunities for growth
- Craft clear and compelling proposals
Apply with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Strategy Position” in the subject line. No phone calls or staffing agencies, please.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with 5-7 years of experience. The role will include working closely with team members on a variety of strategic branding projects in digital, print and environmental spaces. We are looking for someone with curiosity, passion for design and a desire to learn and grow. Strong attention to detail and a solid understanding of typography, color, form and ideation are key. You must possess strong analytical, people, and project management skills.
- Experience with conceptualization and design development of integrated branding programs
- Expert-level knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Basic Knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Creativity, enthusiasm, sense of humor, team spirit, commitment and professionalism
- Degree in graphic design or related field
Apply with your resume and a link to relevant work at email@example.com. Please put “Design Position” in the subject line. No phone calls or staffing agencies, please.